Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Relayed this from a friend

Hi friends, I am putting together another zine. I am interested in exploring the concepts of family, unconditional vs. conditional love, familial trauma and healing, and the ways in which family can shape children into fearful reactionary adults or open and neuroses-free adults. I am interested in both personal stories as well as intellectual dissections on the socio-political implications of these concepts. If writing ain't your bag I am also looking for artwork or excerpts, articles, stats that are relevant to the topic.

Deadline for submissions is October 15, 2008

if you have a question you can email me at more_ginger@yahoo.com

mail submissions to crystal
2231 ashby ave.
berkeley, ca 94705

Please forward to folx you think would be interested...

No comments: